From our store:
1. Crew’s hands are properly sanitized in handling your food.
- The crew wash their hands properly before handling your orders.
- They also make sure that your order is complete and clean before putting it in the takeout bag.
2. Takeout bags are safely sealed.
- Each takeout bag is sealed for safety with a note that says your delivery is a No-Touch Delivery.
3. McDelivery backpacks are regularly sanitized.
- Before leaving the store, our riders and crew wash the backpacks to remove any dirt.
- Every 2 hours, our riders sanitize their backpacks and pouches.
To our riders:
1. Riders’ temperatures are checked and cleared.
- Before leaving the store, our guards check our riders’ temperatures. Only cleared riders get to deliver your orders.
2. Riders’ hands are frequently washed.
- Before and after every delivery, our riders wash their hands. They are provided with rubbing alcohol in their belt bags for their regular use.
3. Rider wear face masks.
- Our riders wear face masks every time they deliver.
To your door:
We are implementing No-Touch Deliveries (in select areas only).
You will receive your orders without direct contact from our riders.
Step 1: Rider will tell you he’s doing a No-Touch Delivery and ask you where he should place the McDelivery backpack.
Step 2: Rider will place the McDelivery backpack at your specified spot. Allow him to take 10 steps back.
Step 3: Open the McDelivery backpack. Take out your order and check if it’s complete.
Step 4: Get the pouch and pay. For cash payments, put your payment in the pouch. For online payments, sign the slip.
Step 5: Put the pouch back in the McDelivery backpack. Step back and let the rider know that he can now retrieve the McDelivery backpack.