- Each Drive-thru customer paying using Visa card is entitled to a FREE Garlic Cheddar McFlavor fries for a minimum purchase of P250 transacted via McDonald’s Drive-thru.
- Promo is applicable to contactless-enabled Visa credit, debit, or prepaid cards regardless of issuing bank. A contactless-enabled Visa card has a contactless mark like so:
- Promo is only valid at McDonald’s Drive-thru of participating McDonald’s stores all day from May 26 – June 30, 2021 . Operating hours may vary per store depending on local quarantine guidelines.
- The free item cannot be availed thru Dine-in, Take-out, McDelivery, and third party food aggregators such as foodpanda, GrabFood, PickARoo, and Mangan.
- Promo offer cannot be exchanged for any other McDonald’s food item.
- Customer can only receive one Free McFlavor Fries per single receipt amounting to minimum purchase of P250. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of generating multiple receipts shall not be allowed. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions into multiple receipts to redeem more than one reward. Split transaction also covers instances where there are two or more Visa credit, debit or prepaid cards used to pay or settle a single transaction. Split transactions are presumed when there are two (2) or more transactions in one participating establishment and the interval of these transactions were made within a span of five (5) to ten (10) minutes.
- This promo cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo.
- This offer cannot be replaced with cash, credit or other goods/services.
- Redemption of free items can only be done upon purchase of the qualified meal. Redemption cannot be made after the official receipt has been issued to the customer.
- Standard discount for senior citizens and persons with disability will apply to purchased goods/services under applicable laws. Senior citizens or persons with disability will also be entitled to a free item from this promo provided that transaction amount after the SC/PWD discount is applied is still Php 250 or above.
- In case of dispute with respect to a customer’s eligibility, coverage of dates, and redemption, McDonald’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding a customer’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by McDonald’s with the concurrence of the DTI.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the card transaction, the redemption of the free item or the participation in the promo may result in the disqualification of the customer from the promo. This shall be without prejudice to any remedy available to McDonald’s by law or equity.
List of participating stores:
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-119194 Series of 2021