Promo Duration: September 1 – November 30, 2021
Promo Availability: Available via dine-in transactions only. Not available through self-ordering kiosk, take-out, drive-thru, and delivery.
- Promo duration is on September 1 until November 30, 2021. Promo implementation will be subject to quarantine classification and dine-in regulations of respective LGUs.
- Strictly one free Apple Pie will be given to a qualified customer per dine-in visit regardless if customer chooses to split orders in two transactions or if customer’s transaction amount exceeds P300.
- For transactions involving multiple vaccinated customers, each vaccinated customer is entitled to one free Apple Pie for every P150 worth of purchase.
- Promo is not applicable to McDonald’s App redemptions and any Large Food Orders.
Smart Bakuna Benefits Terms and Conditions:
- Applicable upon presentation of a valid and original COVID-19 vaccination card and valid ID. Should customer not be able to present both documents, promo cannot be redeemed.
- Offer is non-transferrable. Presence of the COVID-19 vaccination cardholder is needed to redeem the offer. Redemption via authorized representatives will not be accommodated.
- Offer is applicable to the personal consumption and enjoyment of the COVID-19 vaccination cardholder. Should store allow group orders, only the meal consumed by the COVID-19 vaccination card order will be qualified for the promo.
- Available during operational hours of participating stores from until November 30, 2021.
- Promo offer cannot be exchanged for any other goods/services.
- Valid for in-store transactions only.
- Promo cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo or discounts, including senior citizen/ persons with disability discount. Customer may choose one offer/discount to be applied to the transaction.
- Redemption of the offer will be applied upon purchase. Offer cannot be redeemed after the official receipt has been issued to the customer.
- In case of dispute with respect to a customer’s eligibility, coverage of dates, and redemption, participating brand’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding a customer’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by the participating brand with the concurrence of DTI.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the card transaction, the redemption of the free item or the participation in the promo may result in the disqualification of the customer from the promo.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-119987 Series of 2021